"You matter because you are you. And you matter up to the last moment of your life."
Care prior to, during and after your hospitalization
Living life self-determined to the greatest possible extent means freedom and is considered a human right. Every person has the right to pursue an "independent life-style" and to make his/her own choice concerning living arrangements. You have the right to choose your whereabouts and with whom you want to live. In fulfillment of this aim we focus on the dignity and the right of self-determination valid for all human beings.
With you - on your behalf
We support your decision to the greatest possible extent. As early as at the patient's admission to the clinic we begin to take steps for individual care and, if necessary, the preparation for optimum support during the post-hospitalization period. In addition to medical and nursing care we support you during and after your hospitalization.
In the wake of acute or chronic disorders problems of personal, family, employment or economic nature may arise. In cooperation with you and your relatives our social service will develop an individual service offer to help you in the purpose of securing your follow-up treatment and care and in preparing your discharge from the clinic.
Monday 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
Tuesday 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
Wednesday by arrangement
Thursday 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
Friday 08:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Appointments only telephone agreements. Please dial internal extension 293.
We support with following services
- consultation and initiation of rehabilitation measures (subsequent cure, geriatrics, early rehabilitation)
- consultation in conflict situations (cancer diagnosis, palliative complex treatment, addiction problems…)
- consultation and application of economic support (care allowance, disabled person pass, basic provision, housing allowance…)
- supporting measures concerning outpatient care: aids and appliances (walking frame, nursing bed…), meals on wheels, home emergency call
- systemconsultation and initiation of inpatient care (nursing home, short-term care, hospice) – if the requirements for care at home cannot be met anymore and the patient agrees with this form of accommodation
- consultation and suggestion of statutory care in close agreement with the treating physician. Information concerning precaution authorization, patient decree as well as tasks of care proceedings