The division gastronenterology offers an up-to-date equipped and highly specialized patient-centered care around the clock. The division endoscopic diagnostics provides a state-of-the-art technical standard containing the whole spectrum of endoscopic examination methods, gastroscopy, coloscopy, special procedures like ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound included.
The examinations are carried out with high-resolution digital HD video endoscopic equipment, if necessary as (virtual) chromo endoscopy. The preparation of the equipment meets the highest hygienic standards using specifically constructed automatic sterilization equipment. Regular and highly detailed hygienic inspections of the deployed tools and process sequences take place at close intervalls.
Range of diagnostics and therapy:
- gastroscopy, coloscopy of small and large intestine (balloon enteroscopy)
- video pill
- ultrasound including color duplex sonography, contrast medium sonography and elastography
- endoscopic ultrasound scan of the gastrointestinal tract, rectum, biliary tract and pancreas
- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- distension of constrictions and implementation of drainages and stents
- ablation of adenoids in the intestinal tract
- obliteration of hemorrhoids and varicose veins of the esophagus
- sonographically controlled needle biopsy of the liver