„The Greek word „diet“ stands for „healthy way of life“ – and this is exactly what we want to achieve with you.“
Your team of government-certified dietitians
The dietic treatment takes place in close cooperation between the attending physicians and our team of three certified dieticians practicing according to the standards of the German Society for Nutrition. Taking into account the individual diagnosis our patients are able to choose between several dishes and are educated in their specifically required balanced diet. Our chef de cuisine and his team go to great lenghts to prepare fresh regional and seasonal meals.
Every day between 08.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m. you can place your meal preferences for the next day within the framework of your dietary regulations with our dieticians. If you are not available at your room for a longer period of time (f.e. examination or medical procedure) you can communicate your preferences by note on your menu. Your wishes are considered favorably if reasonable. Please contact your dieticians for this purpose.
Further information about our cuisine can be found here.
We also offer detailed individual consultations.
Performance range pertaining to
- lipometabolic disorders
- gastrointestinal diseases
- excess weight
- food intolerances
A correct diet is a precondition for
Tips from our dieaticians
- For the regeneration of the somatic cells we require high-quality animal protein like found in milk, meat and eggs; also occurring in vegetable protein
- Too much fat makes fat. When making your choice take into consideration that many provisions contain „hidden fats“(meat, sausages, cold cuts, etc.)
- Alongside protein carbohydrates are important energy suppliers and can be found in grain products (nutriments, bread, potatoes, fruits and sugar). If consumed in excess carbohydrates are metabolized into fat.
- If a tendency to overweight is given the intake of protein and carbohydrates should be limited especially in form of pastry and sweets.
- In addition to protein, fat and carbohydrates the body needs vitamins, mineral nutricients and trace elements. Prepare your meals more diversified to make sure it contains all essential substances.Further information concerning counseling can be found here. We look forward to meeting you in a personal counseling appointment!